Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Spring Sale!

Spring cleaning is just around the corner - if I can keep my focus long enough to do it. Once the weather turns nice I'm pretty much on auto pilot walking out the door to enjoy the nice weather.

Part of my spring cleaning strategy is to reduce the amount of "stuff" in the house to make more room. Theoretically more room will make it easier to clean and I'll be more motivated to follow through with my big plan.

So lowering the amount of inventory that I have in my shop makes sense, uh, I think.

Most of my items don't take up a whole lot of room, but the ones that do the most right now are my crocheted items. So beginning today and running through April 24 everything crocheted will be on sale at 20% off in my shop.

Just click on my shop link in the sidebar or go to the link below. Then click into the "Crochet Home/Fashion" section of my shop to see all of the great deals that are going.

www.etsy.com/shop/myhumblejumble 

Beaded Coasters


Lacy Crocheted Scarf



Amigurumi Owl


Kindle, Nook, Nexus 7 Case


Country Mouse Crocheted Doorstop or Bookend

Kindle, Nook, Nexus 7 Sleeve


Universal 10" Tablet Cover





No comments:

Post a Comment