Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Hurry Up Spring!

I'm sitting here taking a break from filing - stuff that should have been filed three months ago. Yep, we're three months into 2013 and I haven't set up my files for this year yet. So I'm sitting here daydreaming out the window about spring because in our central Maine yard the snow is almost gone - except for those nasty, grungy snow plow piles that refuse to disappear with the rest of the normal snow. Daffodils are poking up and I can see some buds coming along that seem just as excited about spring as I am.

So while I was daydreaming I decided to pursue one of my favorite pastimes, window shopping on Etsy.com to see what spring things my teammates have posted for sale.  I've put together a treasury of some wonderful handmade items that can be found on Etsy.com  Here's the link to the full treasury (Etsy Treasury) with a few teasers below for you to check out.

And if your as excited to get out and dig in the dirt or have a picnic as I am, I just know that you'll find something to fit your taste.








No comments:

Post a Comment